All Star Evaluations 5/19
All Star Evaluations
Calling all All Star Summer Ball Players! This year we are hosting All Star evaluations for our 9, 10, 11, and 12 year olds. In the past we have asked coaches to submit three candidates for an All Star team. This year we opted to open it up to all of our MLL players. All Star coaches will select players based on evaluations & season performance.
The 2019 Monomoy Little League All Star evaluation process is as follows:
1) All Star coaches will be selected by the board prior to the evaluation.
2) All Star coaches will run their own evaluation.
3) Players will be graded on throwing, catching, hitting, fielding, running and pitching.
4) All age groups will have 1 hour and 30 minutes for evaluations.
5) Players are required to show up at C.B. Field 20 minutes prior to their evaluation for check-in and warm up.
6) If you are selected for an All Star team, you will be notified within one week after evaluations.7) Each team will have 10-15 players.
8) If you are selected for an All Star team, it is a serious commitment. You must attend all practices and games which will take place at the end of June and the entire month of July.
The date and times scheduled for evaluations will be MAY 19th, 2019:
9 year olds 1:30 – 3:00pm
10 year olds 3:00 – 4:30pm
11 year olds 4:30 – 6:00pm
12 year olds 6:00 – 7:30pm
You can read more about the All Star commitment & process on our website – MLL All Star Season
The 2019 Little League Age Chart is linked on our website as well if you need to double check which age group your player falls under – 2019 LL Age Chart
You can also learn more from this Little League resource – What Parents Need to Know About All Stars